Another view of Shadymont

My hubby suggested I post a picture of the rear of our home since it shows more of the look of the home.  You'll notice that it is set among rolling hills on property that was once an apple orchard.  One of the small towns near our home was once known for their red delicious apples.

We are located in the mountains about 90 miles north of Atlanta Georgia and centrally located between several small historic towns.

Babyland General, home of the Cabbage Patch Kids is about 8 miles from our home.  In fact I was actually born in their former location.  They have recently moved into a new location, but the old location was once an actual doctor's clinic.  I guess you could say I am an 'original'.  (Just a note of interest about me!)

Anyway, here is the view from the back of our home.  Hope you like it!!! 

Blessings,
Kathy

A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...