Long weekend

It has been such a beautiful weekend here in North Georgia.  The temperature has been around 80 with a steady breeze.  Perfect for getting some work done outside. So hubby and I sealed the driveway, put fresh lava rock around the shrubbery, bought a wonderful concrete bench to put near the front entry.  Very busy weekend, but fun!!   We went out for seafood Friday night, then for steak last night.....got me out of the kitchen.  Today I'm cooking pork roast with oven browned potatoes and a salad.   Then it's back to work tomorrow, UGH!

Oh, I did make a quick trip to Kirkland's and the Dollar Tree.  Kirkland's fall inventory is gorgeous!  I'm sharing some of the items I bought.  I'm linking to Marty at http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/ for tabletop Tuesday. I absolutely love the feathers!

Hope you all enjoy.

Blessings,

Kathy

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...