Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Today I am sharing several photos featuring the color pink.   I hope you enjoy!  Have a great weekend!

 Pitcher from Ross, depression glass from MIL.

A little angel, gift from former boss.  The handkerchiefs were my Mother's.

 This pink serving piece was given to me by my MIL.  I just love it.
 From MIL.
 Also from MIL.
 My pink angels.
 Teacups and hankies.  The hankies were my Mother's.
 teacup with hydrangea
 This teacup reminds me of an English tea party.
 This is an Avon Breastcare awareness mug.
 Pretty pink florals
 Found the strawberry dish at a consignment shop.
 Love this display.
 Pencil Angels from former boss.
 Trinket box and hankies in depression bowl.
 The little angel in the picture is my Granddaughter Rheagan.
Rheagan, age 3

Blessings,
Kathy