Sunday, November 7, 2010

Simple elegance


I love using white, silver and pink together.  I am sharing my recent tabletop and china cabinet vignettes using those colors.  Don't you just love the little fairies?  Their wings are gossamer.  I got them at Kirkland's several years ago.  They remind me of little girls playing together.  Enjoy!!

The silver service belonged to my late mother-in-law.  She passed away 4 years ago at the age of 96.  She was always so careful to keep it polished so I try to do so too.


Silver Service

 
The NAO bride and groom figurine was a wedding gift from my best friend.
The china belonged to my mother in law also.  It has a gray band with a pink floral design on white.  I just love it.

The grapes are crystal from a gift shop near my home.  They are actually Christmas Ornaments.

Linking today to Chari for Sunday Favorites.

Adsense Ad