Monday, September 13, 2010

Just a touch of fall!

I'm linking up to Marty at http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/ for Table Top Tuesday.  I just love how everyone is decorating for fall.  I'll save some of  my fall pictures for the cloche party on Friday.

I had a great weekend, gots lots of rest.  I did manage to go to Home Goods on Friday evening and bought a couple of things that I will show later, fall napkins, one napkin and placemat to match for $.70, items to make a cloche, and several other things.

For today, I will include pictures of several table tops I have completed for the fall season.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did decorating them. 
Thanks Marty for hosting tomorrow and Friday's parties. You're the best!



Everything you see here was purchased at Ross, except for the vase and sunflowers.

The crock is not very visible, but it belonged to my MIL.  I've had all these items for a long time.
The basket came from Wal Mart for about $5.00,  the fruit is "sugared" and was purchased from ABC several years ago.


The footed bowl was a housewarming gift from my SIL. 

The sunflower towel and pitcher are from Ross.  I just love the pitcher.  I now have it in my china cabinet filled with pink roses, and a pink ribbon tied around it.  I looks really good with the china pattern which has a pink flower on it.

I could go on and on, but I will save some pictures for the next time.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.  It is much cooler in N. Ga. today, really starting to feel like autumn.  Lovin' it!!!

Blessings,

Kathy

Adsense Ad