Tuesday, September 14, 2010

White Wednesday

I decided to share some of my white items with you and will link to  for White Wednesday.    I am linking to http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/


Here is a large white bowl that belonged to my mother in law.  It looks heavy, but is very light-weight. I love to fill it with potato salad.

This candle holder was originally a tarnished looking gold.  But..... spray paint changed that!!  It shows the detail so much better painted white.  It has 2 cherubs on it that I never noticed when it was gold.
The pedestal holding the silver service was a $5.00 WM after Christmas find.  The white plates are some of my favorites, and of course  what's a vignette without candles.
I bought this white cake plate with the rose motif from my favorite consignment shop.  Isn't it lovely?
Sharing my white pitcher again purchased at Ross a couple of weeks ago.

My white napkin rings and milk glass bowl were good will goodies!
The hobnail glass vase belonged to my MIL.  The placemats were WM clearance.  This picture was taken at our vacation home in South GA.  I'll share more of it with you soon.

Here you see the corner of my white marble hearth.  
Two of my favorite white roosters.  I just love them!!! (Target, S/P shakers)


I hope you enjoyed my entries for White Wednesday!  I didn't realize I had so many white items.

Have a great week everyone!!!
Blessings,
Kathy