Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Why I Started Blogging

I have always loved taking pictures of my house.  Where others have "people" pictures, I have home pictures.  My daughter and grandson have always gotten a chuckle from my home pictures.  I just didn't realize there were so many others like me.  I'm still kinda shocked! 

What started my new blogging obsession was my visits to Rate My Space.  I was there looking for inspiration for re-doing my master bath and was poking around on DzynByJules spaces and somehow ended up on the blog of Thrifty Decor Chick.  I clicked on all the links I could find there and was so delighted to see all the blogs!  So for a couple of weeks, I just kept going back to the blogs, I literally lurked around on Marty's at A Stroll Thru Life.  Everything was so fresh and beautiful.  So finally, I decided to give it a try, and I am so addicted!!  My poor husband says he doesn't mind all the time I spend on my laptop.  I hope his patience continues!

I will share some of those pictures I'm always taking.  Hope you enjoy them!

Blessings everyone,
Kathy
A lamp, rabbit and picture from my favorite consignment shop, Candle holder (Kirklands).
Lamp from consignment shop ($10), vase  & flowers (Kirkland's), dish (Wal Mart)

The bathroom re-do that started it all!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels