Adding more fall to tablescape


As usual, I've been changing things.  I added a trio of items to this table in the entry and also added burlap for a runner.  Love the warm colors.  I added jute to the candle, placed the DT pumpkin on a black DT candle pedestal. Finally painted my little DT birds white.  I like them so much better.  This is a very old table belonging to my paternal grandmother.  I stenciled the ivy on years ago, and am planning to give it a makeover. I'm trying to decide what color to paint it then I plan to distress it and glaze it.  I've never done any distressing or glazing and am not a good painter, but I'm thinking I will give it a try.  We'll see.

Am joining Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday.  Come on over and join the party!!  She's a terrific host!

A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...