Decorating with White

for White Wednesday.

Today I am sharing some of the white items I use in my decor.

The milk glass dish  and white rooster napkin holders were  GW finds.

 I bought the white pedastal at WM for $5.00

 This little white lattice pitcher was a Ross find.
 This cake plate with the rose was bought at Consign and Design, one of my favorite places to shop.

 I love this little angel in the cloche.
 The milk glass (hobnail) vase belonged to my MIL.
 This bowl is huge.  It also belonged to my MIL.
 These little salt and pepper shaker roosters are from Target.
One of my very favorite things, this jelly cupboard belonged to my MIL too.  I love it so much!
Another little angel.  I think I bought her at Eckerd Drugs.
This little cherub came from Consign and Design.  She looks so peaceful.

Hope you enjoyed seeing some of my white items.  Don't forget to visit White Wednesday for more beautiful images.  Thanks to our kind hostess!!

Enjoy!!

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...