Friday, October 15, 2010

In the Green

Do you go through periods of time where it seems everything you buy is in the same color family? I do that when I'm shopping for clothing too. Seems I've been "seeing green" the last few weeks.  I found this covered bowl today at an antique shop.  I found the 2 green leaf shaped bowls last week at a consignment shop (2.95 each).  The footed bowl had been priced $30.00, but I got it for 1/2 price ($15.00).  The little green basket was $4.20.

 

I'm using this little green basket to hold bath cloths in the guest bathroom.  I think it is so cute.



I recently bought this green "hen" at Ross. 


Then there's the green Coq Au Vin chopping board that I have displayed on a plate easel.  I bought it a while ago at a consignment shop.  ($9.95)


Can't forget the green salad plates also from Ross.  (4/$5.99)


I bought this little arrangement in a green bucket a couple of weeks ago.  ($3.95)




A Green Pumpkin!!!
From Tuesday Morning, $6.99.

Bought this wall basket a while back.  It's in the guest bath.


I didn't spend a lot of green, but I sure bought a lot of green!!!  LOL.... Wonder why?  ?  ?  Do you do this?

Adsense Ad