Monday, October 4, 2010

Thrifty Harvest Table Tops


Today I will share an extremely thrifty centerpiece.  You may remember a couple of weeks ago, I bought a 3-tiered plate stand for $4.95 and an entire set of china for $12.00.  Today, I used a $5.00 coupon at CVS to purchase this fall decor marked at $4.99Well it rang up at $3.99 and they still let me use the $5.00 one day only coupon so I was "actually" paid to take it!!! Don't you love it when you can save a buck?  The largest wired pumpkin on the stand is the freebie.  The two smaller ones were less than $2.00   The plates are three salad bowls from the china set I mentioned above.  This is definitely a thrifty centerpiece.


I'm considering spraying the plate stand ORB.  It's pewter colored right now. 


Throwing in another tabletop for good measure.  Lovin' this arrangement in my MIL's silver teapot.
I am linking to Marty at http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com for Tabletop Tuesday.  Please be sure to check out all the wonderful folks participating in the party.
 

Adsense Ad