Tweaking Fall Decor

This morning I was in the mood to "change" the fall decorating I have just finished.  Do you do that?  Get something decorated, vignette's created, then suddenly it just needs a little tweak here or there?  Well, I actually started doing that this morning before I even had a cup of coffee.  Unbelievable.  Well, not for me.  My hubby says he can't get accustomed to something being a certain way before I change it.

I will show you some changes I made.

I decided I would rather have a different look on this table in the entry way, so I came up with this.   


 I love the colors in this arrangement.


I just rearranged the items on this chest in the family room.




Next I edited out quite a bit of the "stuff" I had on my dining room table.




Much better, not so 'busy'!!




I picked up this green ceramic pumpkin at Tuesday Morning yesterday for only $7.00.  The colors look much smoother than the picture shows.

I really am going to try to leave everything as is for a while, but who knows.  Tomorrow is a new day!  (;-D

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Kathy

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...