Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Open House

While in South Georgia over the weekend, I not only browsed through the thrift shops, I went into a "high-end"  interiors shop.  It was absolutely gorgeous.  They were preparing and decorating for yesterday's Christmas Open House.  I didn't dare become too obvious with my trusty cell phone camera, but I did snap a few shots for you.  I will be linking to Marty at A Stroll Through Life for Tabletop Tuesday.  I hope you enjoy this little taste of Christmas.

See the pretty tabletop display below.  I love the pottery pieces and the lamp.


The picture doesn't do justice to the bookcases.  They were gorgeous.

I will be using the idea of the wreath on the mirror in my home this Christmas.  I bought the hooks today, so I am all set.  Can't wait to decorate, but am trying to wait until after Thanksgiving.  Do you notice the Merry Christmas tucked into the greenery on the sofa table?  So pretty.


This Christmas tree was one of the flat ones with only clear lights and the bow.  It was so elegant.  The ribbon is about a foot wide.  Gotta try this too!

This chippy table reminded me of Kim at Savvy Southern Style's work.  So pretty.

See, now I have carried you along on my visit to this wonderful shop.  I will be back in that area next week, and I most definitely will visit them again.  Hope I can get a few more pictures to share with you.

Adsense Ad