Friday, November 19, 2010

Frugal Christmas Decor

Today I am sharing a couple of items that I purchased yesterday at Sweet Tea Consignment Shop.

This is a huge pinecone (faux), but I thought it was so pretty. ($3.99)

This small wreath/candle ring was only $2.99.  Here it is displayed a couple of ways (temporarily).  I will incorporate both these items in my Christmas decorations.
Here it is holding my green ceramic pumpkin from Tuesday Morning.

Here is the green bowl I found last week in South Georgia.  The pine cones are from the yard there, and these ornaments are from Lowe's.

Just a few recent frugal finds.
What have you found recently?

Today I'm linking to Finding Fabulous for Frugalicious Friday at http://decormamma.blogspot.com/

Please drop in for a visit.  Our gracious hostess would love to have you. 

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels