Christmas Cloches

This display doesn't have a cloche, but I wanted to share this lovely candy dish.


To enlarge photos, just click on them.

Here are two cloches that I made.  They are on the table in the sun room.  I bought the place mats at a consignment shop at 4/$3.00.  They've been used quite a bit, but are so soft and lovely.  They have a basket with flowers embroidered on them.

A hurricane that I bought at the Dollar Tree and added a decal, beads and twine to.  I filled with Christmas ornaments.  It sits on the counter top in a corner of the kitchen.


Another hurricane filled with beads and a candle.  All thrifty finds.  I love the reindeer.  It is paper mache and I bought it at Michael's on sale for about $5.00.

Another hurricane filled with beads,ornaments, and a candle.

An apothecary jar with buffalo snow, ornaments and a star.

A view of the tablescape in my dining room.

Can you spot the little cloche with Santa in it on the side cabinet?


A cloche and pedestal I made.  See the little birdhouse under the cloche?

Here is a close up.


This runner was found at a consignment shop for $4.00.  It is so pretty.





A vase full of Christmas.  I made this decoration for the reception area at work.


  



 I hope you have enjoyed these displays and cloches.  I will link to Marty for her Christmas Cloche Party.  Please come by for a visit.  I promise lots of inspiration and eye candy!!!

Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...