Christmas Treasures

Today I am sharing more of Christmas at Shadymont. I hope you are inspired by these Christmas Treasures.
This reindeer is from Michael's.  The table cloth is a drop cloth.  I love using them for table cloths.  The green glasses belonged to my mother in law.  I'm wondering where she got them and if they may have been included in flour or washing powders years ago.  They have no markings at all.


I purchased this runner yesterday at a consignment shop.  It was $3.00.  I absolutely love it.  I also bought some red placemats at the same shop and they are shown in some of the pictures below.  They were 4/$4.00.

Some Christmas treasures on the cabinet in the breakfast room.

My $5.00 runner from Dollar General.  Secret:  the red plates are plastic, from Wal Mart at 4/$1.00.  Works for me!

Here is a Santa candle captured in a cloche.

Glued this little plate to an old candle stick last night, Cost: $0.  They were in a box in the basement with a bunch of other stuff.

Merry Christmas sign was $1.00 at the Dollar Tree. The white and gold glittered candles also from Dollar Tree.

I decided on a small tree this year.  It's a tabletop tree from Lowe's.  It has 2 pieces to put together is already lit, and in a beautiful black urn.  How simple is that!!!  It's on a table in the Dining Room.

Ornaments in an apothecary jar with buffalo snow.  Too cute!!

Goodies in the breakfast nook.

Close-up of Santa in a cloche! :)



Hope you enjoyed your visit at Shadymont today.  Merry Christmas!!

I am joining in the vignette party at Southern Hospitality Blog.  Thanks to Rhoda for hosting this lovely party.

Popular Posts