Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sharing Christmas at Shadymont

A tabletop vignette in the entry.
Vignette on a chest in the family room. 
Mantle decor in the family room.
Moving things around, added this apothecary jar to the entry table.
Small tree in the dining room.  Decorated in silver and a little red.
Side table in the breakfast room.  See Santa in the Cloche??
A Christmas tree from last year (pre-blog).
My roosters and a beautiful red candy dish!

A shot of the dining room table scape.  I love the green glasses.

Faux mercury glass acorn~~  Wal Mart, this year.
Outside my door at work.  I had to have a little Christmas there!

Another shot of the mantle.

A different shot of the dining room table scape.  I love the pine cones and ornaments.

Linking up to Kim at http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/ for her Christmas Decor Party!  Thanks Kim for hosting and allowing Christmas Decor to your party!


Adsense Ad