Monday, January 24, 2011

For the Birds

I cleaned off the top of my cabinets the other day and had fun moving some of my 'pretties' to different areas.  Here is a little vignette I placed in a corner on the countertop.
The tray is a consignment store find and had been on the top of the cabinets for a long time.  I decided it needed to be placed where it is easier to see and enjoy.  I haven't had the little beige roosters that long.  The white pitcher with the raffia was given to me by my sister a long time ago, and the yellow pitcher with the rooster on the front is a gift from a friend of mine for the past Christmas.  Don't you love the patina of the spoons tied together and standing in the yellow pitcher?  I do.

Here is the tray on top of the cabinet.  I like having it at eye level.
The above rooster plate was only $9.99 at Kirklands.  Wish I had bought 2.

I'm joining the party at Marty's for table top Tuesday.  Thanks for hosting Marty.  Please stop by for the party.

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels