New Table Arrangement

I was blog hopping on Sunday and came across Shirley's blog at Creative Home Decorating.  Her banner gave me an idea for a new arrangement for my breakfast nook.  Since Christmas, I had only had a basket of fruit on the table. Her banner has this little speckled rooster in it.....I recently bought a similar one at a consignment shop.  This is what I came up with by using things I had on hand.  This cost me NOTHING because I already had everything.   I've had the greenery and metal container for a long time.  The heart picks and roses are left from the Dollar Tree packet I bought last week.  (Used some on my wreath re-make).  The magnolia and bow were part of the green wreath I dismantled to make my new door wreath.  Can't get better than free!  So this is my new table centerpiece.  Did you notice the little sprigs of garland with hearts?




I'm joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday.  Come over and check out all the beautiful ideas for inspiration.

Marty, thanks for hosting!!

Popular Posts