Thrifty Little Snowmen

I'm sharing a couple of little snowmen I've found in the last couple of months.  This one was found for a dollar at a consignment shop in South Georgia a while back. Isn't he cute with his stocking cap?  I just love his hat and scarf.

I found the one below at another consignment shop for I believe about $3.00.  He's all fuzzy, and has weighted feet so he can stand.  He's a sweetheart too!  He has a wooly hat, scarf and gloves. 
I have quite a few snowmen I need to bring up from storage and add to my collection.

I'm joining in the party at Linda's for JFF.  Be sure to drop in for a visit.  It's lots of fun.  Thanks Linda for hosting!!!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...