Thrifty Treasures

I went to a thrift shop on my lunch hour today and found a few treasures.  The proceeds from this thrift shop goes to a local battered women's shelter, so you can have fun shopping and know that the money you spend goes to a good cause.

 The above runner has a lovely texture.  It is about 5 or 6 feet long and cost $3.00.
 I just love this heart shaped dish.  It was only $3.00.  It's about 6 or 8 inches across.

 Three white place mats for $3.00.  They match some I already have so I was glad to find these.
This is another runner that was $2.00.  It is shorter than the other runner, but has pointed ends and tassels while the longer one is straight across on the ends.  I plan to use these at the home in South Georgia, but may do a table scape with them here first.  The longer runner may be used as a window treatment in one of the bathrooms at our other home.  It would work perfectly.

I am joining the party at Slice of Surburbia.  Thanks Kristin for hosting!
I'm also joining Nifty Thrifty Tuesday.  Thanks to Linda for hosting this fun party.

On Friday, I am joining the Junkin'  party at Linda's.
Be sure to stop by these parties for lots of inspiration!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...