Valentine Vignette

We are still snowed in here in Northeast Georgia, so I got some things together for a valentine vignette.

 See the cloche?  I was taking 2 sconces off the wall in the dining room, took them into the kitchen to wash them and when I rinsed and put them in the drainer, I noticed that when turned upside down, they looked like a cloche.  I just pulled a small clear depression glass plate out of the cabinet and made this little cloche.  I think it is so cute. 
 I bought the red angel for about a dollar at Dollar General on Sunday.  It was the last one left in Christmas clearance, but I thought it was ok to use regardless of the season.
 Here the cloche has a white tree candle and little glittered hearts around it.  In the picture below, the cloche has a white rose and a red heart in it, with a little ivy and the hearts around the cloche and twine tied around the top.





This is what I did with the hurricane from the other sconce.

I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.  You're invited to the party too!

Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...