Dining Room Changes

Having tired of my winter table scape in the dining room, I decided to change it up!!     I was mostly tired of the drop cloth table cloth.  It was on through Christmas and then through January, plus I was tired of the table taking up so much room.  I decided to take the leaf out of it and make it smaller.
BEFORE

BEFORE

Here are the changes.
AFTER
 No table cloth.  These placemats were on clearance at Pier I for less than a dollar each.  Took the pink roses out of the pitcher, but left it on the table.  Changed back to the white dishes.  Kept the white napkins.I'm using my silver on a Armatele tray as the center piece.  I added the little green bird from Michael's for a early touch of spring.  I bought the little white bowl at a consignment shop yesterday for $5.00.  I love the shape of it.  I really like having the table without the leaf.  I'm loving this change!

I'm dropping by Marty's for her Table Top Tuesday Party.  Please be sure to come by to see all the great decor.  Thanks Marty!  Your parties are always so nice!!



Popular Posts