Sunday, February 6, 2011

A New Vignette

I've really been in the mood to change things this week.  I love the bombay chest in my family room and love to change the vignette a lot.  I've had it decorated for Valentines Day but today, I moved some of those things to another display on a book case and came up with this for the chest.  I am enjoying the look of it.

This is the Valentine's vignette.  I know Valentine's isn't here yet and I should probably have left it til then, but I just couldn't. 

I kept some of the items but this is how it looks now.

 

This is a picture I printed from the computer and framed.  I've had the frame and mat for about 12 years and it really looks good with the picture.  The burgundy colors blend with the frame and mat.  The picture is of a donkey pulling a wagon of feed sacks.  I just thought it was so pretty.
Sometimes just the smallest change makes so much difference.  Do you like to change things around?  

These are the parties I will be joining this week:

Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Tabletop Tuesday at Marty's

Please be sure to stop by these great parties. You'll be glad you did!!!