Sunday, February 27, 2011

To buy or not to buy :)

I did it again!!!  I went to Sweet Tea Consignment Shop on my lunch hour.  Wow!! What a treat!  I could not walk out without these items.  I tried, I really did, but then I remembered hubby is away and I won't have to sneak in my goodies......hee hee!  I really don't sneak things in, but sometimes I feel just a wee bit guilty for buying things that I really don't NEED, or do I???  To buy or not to buy, that is the question.  :)

Look at the goodies I found.


Total price:  $13.15


 I thought it was so good to find both these pictures in one frame.  I love them both and have admired the large one Marty has of the man.  $6.95
 This wooden autumn hanging for .....get this.....$1.39
This kettle was only $5.95.

I'm so excited with my new pretties, but there were four more items that I really think needed a new home, so I may have to visit again tomorrow.  She had two lovely white doves for $3.95, a gorgeous piece of blue and green pottery for I think $ 4.95 and a turquoise vase for $3.95.  I can hear them all calling me back.  Listen, I'm sure you can hear them too!  I'm going to quit thinking about them, really I am!  I will not go back tomorrow.....I will not go back tomorrow.........maybe I won't go back tomorrow..... I might go back tomorrow....... hmmmmm.     just sayin'

Joining Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm.  Come by and see everyone's goodies!  Thanks Linda!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels