Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Treasures in White

Lately I've been on a "white" kick!  I will join in the party at Kathleen's today and show you some of the things I have found or "fixed" lately.  I painted this once gold candle stick white.

The napkin rings and milk glass dish were GW finds.


White dishes and white placemats in a valentine table setting.

 Just brought this table into the sunroom today.  It was dark brown and all scratched but 3 coats of white spray paint made a big difference.  The bowl and pitcher belonged to my husband.  The rabbit was bought at a consignment shop a couple of years ago.  

BTW, does anyone know the correct name for the table above?  I bought it at an antique store.

 The milk glass vase was found in an antique shop this past Sunday.  Got it for $2.50, half price on everything in that booth!  I think it is so pretty!
 I'm sure everyone recognizes the DT birds painted white.  I will post about the silver dish soon.  I found it this past Saturday.  Love it.  It has interesting markings which I will post about in a day or so.


This white planter was a recent consignment shop find.  I think it is so pretty.


Please come over to the party at Faded Charm.  You will be most welcome!  Thanks Kathleen,  for hosting1