Thursday, February 17, 2011

What $3.00 Will Buy

I went to a thrift shop on my lunch hour yesterday and spent all of $3.00.

Bought some of my favorites.  Beautiful home decor books.  I have quite a collection and have paid fairly hefty prices for some of them.  But I got all of these for a total of $3.00.


Debbie Travis' Painted House.  Wonderful how-to instructions for all types of painting techniques.
 This one is a magazine, BHG 100 Garden Style Decorating Ideas. 2nd Printing, "Back by popular demand".  You know it's good!
Welcome Home, The Best of Today's Creative Home Arts. Has some great ideas and instructions for decorating and crafting.

Southern Living at Home's Nell Hill's Style at Home, Mary Carol Garrity, One of my all-time favorites.  I already have this one that I paid a rather high price for, but I plan to use this one as a gift.

Don't you just love it when you find these books at a great price!

Join me at the party at Thrifty Thursday @ Tales from Bloggeritaville and
At Junkin' Finds

These 2 ladies really know how to host a great party.  Be sure to stop by!!

Adsense Ad