Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring at Shadymont

I've been moving things around to try to bring some Spring into my home.  I started by adding some little bunny rabbits I found at Dollar General to the sun room table.

Then I decided I would work on the family room mantel and ended up moving the bunnies and the little dish with the dome and roses to the mantel. 

Aren't they cute?  Here they are on the table along with the metal basket I bought last week at Good Will.

 Here's Papa Rabbit.
Here is Mama Rabbit all dressed up for Easter.
The little Limoge plate with the roses and dome bought last week at a thrift shop.
Here they are on the mantel.  The plate is a Mikasa cake plate I bought a few years ago at a consignment shop. I know you recognize the DT birds.  The bunch of roses are from Kirkland's a few years ago. 
Bought the little bird house at an antique mall.  I re-painted the pink and green parts today and used rub and buff on the butterfly and cross.  I think I like the bunnies better on the mantel than on the table in the sunroom.  I'm enjoying my spring mantel!!!  

I will join in the party with Marty at for Table Top Tuesday,
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday,
Show Off your Cottage Monday at The House in the Roses.
Many thanks for hosting these parties ladies!! 

Adsense Ad