Spring Cloches

Today I am joining in Marty's Spring Cloche Party. Please drop by for lots of inspiration.  Thank you for hosting  Marty.

Over the weekend, I re-worked some of my cloches in preparation for the party Marty is having.  Here are some of them.

I bought this cloche at Chic or Shabby consignment store.
  They specialize in painted and distressed antiques.  It's a fun place to shop.
  The little rose bouquet inside is from Kirklands several years ago.

This is the little dome and Limoge plate
with the roses that I purchased at the
Treasure Hut Thrift Store in South GA.


This apothecary jar came from Ross and is
filled with grapes.  Notice the rooster tag I found at Michael's.
I bought this hurricane and pedestal at Home Goods
several months ago.  The white rose is a gift from
a dear friend at work.
This is a cheese dome I found at Habitat Restore
placed on a blue glass plate.  I've had the fruit
basket for many years.
This little dome and plate are also from the Habitat Restore.
The plate is attached to a glass candle holder to form a pedestal.
The little cupid belonged to my husband.
  I added the doily, roses and ribbon.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing a few of my spring cloches.  I really enjoy them!  I am always on the lookout for something that can be used for a cloche.

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...