Springtime Breakfast Table

Yesterday I went to Michael's on my lunch hour.  Their Ashland line was 50% off so I purchased this little wooden box, the stems, and the bunny rabbit and little oval box. 

Isn't he a little cutie?

They only had three of these stems left so I bought all of them.  Notice the little bird nest and egg.  They are so sweet.

Don't you love the Robin's egg here?

Such a precious little box.

The wooden box has the word Spring on front and back.  This photo shows the back.  Whoops, need to remove the UPC label on the little oval box. 
 The dishes are very old.  Some belonged to my mother and some to my MIL.  The little cup is one of four that I have.  I don't have the saucer, they have very delicate pink and blue flowers on them and a silver band at the top.  The roosters are S/P shakers from Target.  The napkins are Shabby Chic from Target as well.  The rooster napkin rings are a good will find. The place mats are a thrift store purchase.
I know you recognize this little fellow.   I'm thinking of adding some pink or blue to these little birds.




Hope you enjoyed the breakfast table with its Spring decor. 

I am linking to the party at Susan's.  Be sure to drop in.

Popular Posts