Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ever-changing Vignettes



Sharing some of the "moves" I've made this week-end.  I'm so  OCD.  Can't leave things alone.  Oh well, that's how some of us roll.  :)  Above is what the dining room table looks like now.  

This is how it looked before.

I changed the vintage table in the sunroom from this:


To this:


I moved this gate replica from one wall to the window area in the sunroom.  I bought this a number of years ago at a store called Grand Harbor Imports.  I love the shabby look it has.




 This table belonged to one of my grandmothers.  It was painted a very dark brown.  I sanded it and repainted it years ago.  I did the ivy stencil also.  I plan to change it soon.  It is on a wall in the foyer so it got re-arranged.
I will be linking to the following parties this week.

Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday,
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday,

Please drop in to get the best inspiration!


Adsense Ad