Favorite Cupboards

Today I am sharing my favorite cupboards and will join in the party at Note Songs.  Be sure to stop by for this fun party.  Sheila is so sweet and would love for you to drop in.

I have several favorite cupboards.

First is the little jelly cupboard that belonged to my mother in law.






Next up is my china cabinet in the dining room.  I not only use it for storing china, the bottom and drawers hold linens, silver, etc., and I use decorating accessories inside on the shelves as well.



I can't forget the pie safe that belonged to my sweet mother.  I use it to hold crystal and depression glass. 
My corner cabinet bought in the 70's holds china and a few 'pretties'



Hope you've enjoyed looking through some of my cupboards.  I can't wait to see what you have in yours.  :)

Also joining Marty for her Tabletop Tuesday party.  Please come by there for LOTS of inspiration!!!

Popular Posts