Some Frugal Finds and Tweaking a Vignette


I haven't bought very much lately, but did pick up a couple of things last week at a favorite consignment shop.  I got this plate for $4.00. 


This candle holder was only $1.50.  Couldn't pass it up at that price.

 Here it is in a vignette on the coffee table.


The glass has a green tint.  

As usual I've been changing things up a little.  
You've seen the bombay type chest in my family room many times.  This past weekend, I decided to 
add something for a little more interest.

I've had this statute for a long time.  Bought it some years ago at Kirkland's.  It has three angels around the column, and the top has a place to hold something.





I really like the way it looks here and am enjoying it a lot.
I will be linking to Diann at the Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Strut your stuff Spring and Easter at http://www.somewhatsimple.com
Show and Tell Friday at Romantic Home

Please join in all these parties for great inspiration and ideas!!

A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...