Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Floral Fire Screen & Coffee Table Vignette

While doing a little cleaning on Saturday, I changed a few things.  I added this fire screen to the hearth.  I purchased it several years ago at a consignment shop and have had it stored in a closet.  Decided it should come out of hiding for a while.  Love the look of it. 
I ran across this little steel pot that my husband had.  He doesn't remember where it came from, but I think it's unique.  We don't know what its original use was but it makes a great container for a pot of ivy. 

I refreshed the tray on my coffee table in the family room.  All these items were either from Kirkland's or thrift finds.

While I was in the process of moving things around, I edited the centerpiece on the dining room table.  This is the glass plate stand I found at Good Will for $4.99. 

I will be joining in the party at A Stroll Thru Life
and the party at Coastal Charm