Metal Love

Donna at Freckled Laundry is hosting a fabulous party on Saturday to showcase metal items used in decor.  I will be linking up to her party and know she would love for you to stop by for a visit.  Here are a few items in my home made of various metals, not so rustic, but I love the look they impart.

This is a vintage juicer previously owned by my MIL.  I believe it is steel.  I love the look of it next to my mother's yellow-ware bowl.
This is a hammered copper mother/daughter figurine purchased at Kirkland's.  A favorite of mine.

This vase is made from hammered copper as well, also from Kirkland's.  I love the turquoise color and use it in my guest room.


My current dining room center piece sits on a silver tray and is used with silver candlesticks from GW.  The silver tray was a gift a few years ago.

This piece was rusty, but I spray painted it with ORB.  It was bought at a consignment shop. It hangs on the screened porch.
A similar one spray painted green hangs in my guest bath room. 

Here a metal can to which I applied the rooster joins in a vignette including old silverware in a pitcher.

This metal pail is from Michael's about 8 years ago.  It has a greenish tint.

This metal piece hangs inside the screened porch as well.  I spray painted it cream and mod podged the geraniums to it.

Here a white/rust metal pail holds roses and hydrangeas in the sun room.

This metal rack sits in the guest bath to hold extra towels.

This is a heavy gold colored cupid candle holder located in the guest room.
 Here a little bird peeps through a metal wall ornament turned cloche.



These tall metal candle sticks fill a corner in the dining room.  

I trust you have enjoyed this tour through my home to find metal objects.  I have quite a few and had not realized how many I had purchased.  Interesting!

I am also linking to these parties:

Feather Your Nest Friday at French Country Cottage,

Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home.
Thanks to these wonderful hostesses for inviting us to the parties!!!

Popular Posts