When Life Gives You Lemons.........

 Just decorate your table with them  :)

Today I am sharing a few items I found at Good Will and Consign and Design.  I think I spent around $13.00 for everything and found some really neat things.  I found 4 of these placemats with lemons for $4.00.  They are made really well.

Found a great decorating book for $1.50 at Good Will.

My visit to Good Will also allowed me to make a new vignette for my breakfast table.

I bought the tray for $1.91, the white tea pitcher for $ 2.92, and the little arrangement was also $2.92.  
I think these makes a nice vignette used together.  I will probably paint the tray soon.  I already had the white bowl, rooster S/P shakers, and the lemons.

For a around 13 bucks my breakfast table got a whole new look and I'm lovin' it!!!





Isn't it all pretty together???  I think so.

I'll be partying with these ladies in the next few days.  Be sure to drop by for a visit with them.  You'll have a great time!

Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage.
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove
Thrifty Treasures at Southern Hospitality

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...