Adding Romance to the Sunroom

Today on my lunch hour I visited the little Chic or Shabby shop near the office. Just look what I found.  This "shabby-fied" little stool.  Isn't it just so cute?


That's not all.  Take a look at this.

 This sweet little cherub.  She's painted pink.  So feminine.

And my favorite purchase:
Is this not adorable?  The greenery wasn't included so I stopped by Dollar Tree on my way home and bought their little pots of greenery and some moss, came home and popped the greenery in the pots, surrounded them with moss and Viola!  The little plants look real to me.  I just love this!

I paid $40.00 for all the items combined.  Not too bad!
I placed everything on the table in the sunroom and just love it!!


The pearls belonged to my MIL.
 Do you love this as much as I do?  I absolutely adore this vignette.

I am linking to these great parties:

Feather Your Nest Friday at French Country Cottage 
Thrifty Things Friday at the Thrifty Groove 
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home 
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
I hope you'll stop in for lots of inspiring ideas!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...