A Few of My Favorite Things

Today I will share a few of my favorite things.  All bargains, most pre-loved.
  Lots of photos.....hope you enjoy!!

I made this pedestal from a plate and candle stick.

Painted and added the chicken wire to this jelly cupboard that belonged to my MIL

I found this little angel at a consignment shop for about $4.

Consignment Shop plate.

Bought at Kirkland's.

Old dishes on a consignment plate stacker. 

Found this pedestal cake stand at a Good Will in Cleveland TN.

Same cake stand with a cloche from a Shabby Chic Shop.

Consignment shop Powder Room sign.

This urn is from a consignment shop.

Old kitchen stool spray painted white.

Wire Chicken with wooden eggs, Thrift Shop find.

Good will tray, teapot, and arrangement.  Milk glass bowl, consignment, roosters, Target.

Same cloche as above, decorated or Spring.

Plate, dome, and roses inside  from Thrift Store.   Rose bunch, Kirkland's, and plate Consignment shop.

The little stand shown earlier.




Just a few things that make our house a home.

I will be joining the Show Off Your Cottage Monday party at
the House in the Roses, Rhoda's Thrifty Treasures party at Southern Hospitality  Be sure to stop by.


Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...