Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Porches at Shadymont


As you come up the drive, you will see the front wrap around porch.  There's also a small stoop at the mud room next to the garage.


From the rear of the house, the screened porch can be seen.  This was once a deck, but stayed so hot all day we couldn't use it, so hubby had it screened.  Now it gets lots of use.

I will admit that we have yet to spruce everything up on the porches for the summer, but I wanted to join in on the blog party anyway.

This is the front door with a wreath I made earlier this year.
Here are shots of other items on the front porch.

This little table was one of the first items I bought from consignment.  It was originally painted beige and had fern leaves painted on it.  I painted it Valspar Mediterranean blue a few weeks ago.
The rockers are in major need of paint.  Hopefully soon!  :)


This is a shot of the stoop going into the mud room.
Follow me through the house to the screened porch.  
I recently covered the cushions in fabric I found at Good Will.

 This rug was in the breakfast nook.  I moved it to the screened porch for a change.  Probably won't leave it here.
Thanks for your visit.  Stop by anytime.  We have plenty of porches and love to sit outside and chat!
Be sure you visit the blog party.  I'm linking through Kim's Porches and Decks party.

Adsense Ad