Monday, July 18, 2011

Caddy Changes

 Just look at this cute little chicken trivet I bought at the consignment shop.


I was sitting at the breakfast bar last Sunday morning eating my breakfast and looking at the beautiful colors in the trivet.  I had already moved the trivet to sit beside this caddy from an antique store.

Well, as  usual, I thought about switching that little rooster plate out for the chicken trivet.  

As I sat there munching on my bacon, I remembered this tiny remnant of material I had with the exact colors found in the trivet.  So........I got that little remnant out and measured it, and cut it into 4 squares, just the right size for napkins. After much cussin'  "discussion" with my sewing machine, I hemmed those little napkins, pressed them, and placed them in the caddy with the sweet little trivet, and this is the new look.  Now isn't this better?  I think so.


Joining in the party at The House in the Roses.  Please come by and have a look at all the inspiring ideas.

Adsense Ad