Summer-time Sunday at Shadymont

Welcome to Sunday at Shadymont.

Please enjoy some peaceful vignettes.

I printed off Hebrews 11:1 and cut to fit this box.  It has the word "Spring" painted on it and I wanted to be able to use it longer.   One of my favorite verses.
Magnifying glass and letter opener with crystal handles.  Belonged to my MIL.  Photo in the background is my husband and me on our wedding day in 2005.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1
May God Bless You!!

Joining in Seasonal Sundays at the Tablescaper
And
Pink Saturdays at How Sweet the Sound 


A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...