Monday, August 8, 2011

Here a Chick, There a Chick, Everywhere a Chick-Chick!

I do love me some chickies!  I have all kinds! Roosters, hens, chicks, plates, lamps, figurines, towels, trivets!!!  

I was so excited when Sheila decided to have a Heart of the Home party featuring roosters and chickens, so I gathered some of mine together for her party.


Aren't these little chickies going for a ride on Mommie's back just so cute?  This is made of wood and I think it came from Ross.  The big white rooster is the base of a wonderful lamp from Sweet Tea Consignment Shop. 
This rattan tray was purchased at a consignment shop too.  The small glass chicken is 1/2 of a S/P set from Ross I think.
I shared this little chicken trivet a few weeks ago.  I made the matching napkins from a fabric remnant I already had.
This little wire chicken was bought at a thrift shop in South GA.  I painted it white and also painted some of the eggs white. 
This french picture came from Kirklands.

This also came from Kirklands.

This plate is a consignment shop find. 
The Little Green Hen.  (Ross)
This chopping block sits on an easel on the corner cabinet.
This picture came from Fred's.
This plate is huge.  Kirkland's.
This handsome fellow rules the roost.  He's a consignment shop find.

Rooster S/P under cloche.


 Do you think I have enough roosters and chicks?  I think I probably do. 

Be sure to stop by Ms. Sheila's at Note Songs and check out all the cool chickens!

Adsense Ad