Nice and New to Me

I haven't bought very much lately that I felt was a super bargain. But I have found  a few things that I haven't shared .

I bought 8 of these napkins for $10.00 last week.  I love the colors and they add just a hint of "fall" to the table.




I found this 2 tier white, metal stand at the same shop for $20.00.  It's really sturdy and has lots of possibilities.  Ceramic pumpkins......leaf garland...... you see where this is going.  :)



I think the grapes, napkins, and the rust color of the table cloth hint at fall.  The table cloth is a deep rust, not red as it looks in the other picture.

I had to touch up a place or two on the bookcase I painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, so while I had the paint out, I dry-painted this tray on the breakfast table.


I had previously painted it a dark color, but like the white much better. See below for the dark color.


 Also made a little change on the serving table in the breakfast nook.

 I like the green dish with the lemons/limes, and plant.  This dish was a VERY thrifty find in South Ga.

Wishing all of you a great week.
I will be joining in these parties: 
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch,
Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life.
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm.

Please pay these lovely ladies a visit.

A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...