Fall Touches in the Kitchen

Just checking in to show you a little fall vignette in the kitchen. 
This was made from items I already had.  
The caddy was a thrift find.  The jar held pasta sauce.  I filled it with acrylic pumpkins from last year, and topped the jar with burlap tied with jute string.
The pitcher was a gift from a friend.
The napkins and plate were also thrifty finds from last year.


 

I also made a slight change to the mantel.

I found this lovely "Welcome" sign at Michael's on clearance for $6.99, so I moved the tray full of pumpkins to another area and placed the sign on the mantel.
I'm partying at Funky Junk Interiors Saturday Nite Special.  Stop by for a visit!!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...