In Rememberance

I was at work when my daughter called and said, "Mom, you all might want to turn on the TV.  A plane has just hit the World Trade Center."  I left my office and went into the conference room where the TV is and a couple other employees were already in there.  We sat at the tables and watched in utter horror and dismay as the second plane came in, as news of the crash into the Pentagon and of flight 93, all happened.  Everyone was extremely quiet and in shock.  I don't think we got very much work done that day.  We just went through the motions until we could leave and come home to our families.  We must not and will not ever forget!!

God Bless America, Land that I Love!

Source: Yahoo images

A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...