Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Little Fall

I had the day off today, and decided I would put a few autumn decorations out.  I haven't gone to the basement and brought up the "big stash", but used what I had stored upstairs.  I'll get the other out in a few days.

I started in the dining room and I'm sure this will change when I get the other items upstairs.  So I took a few photos while it looks like this.


First, let me say..........
Found this at "Sweet Tea" for a little over a dollar, I think $1.49.
Added this garland to the bookcase.  It is a Dollar Tree find from last year.

Added  some pumpkins and gourds to the tiered stand on the dining room table.
Bought this bouquet at Dollar General last year.


Linking up to Table Top Tuesday at Marty's and Wow Us Wednesday at Kim's.  Please come by for a visit.

Adsense Ad