Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Little Tweak Here and There

Having 'lived' with last week's fall decor for a few days now, I decided to make a few tweaks. I know you never do that!  :)  Remove a few things here, add something there..... You know the routine!


I decided the table in the family room had too much on it.  I placed a pumpkin under the cloche rather than the candle I started with.


Then I added a charger to the mantel to give it another layer.


Next, I placed the pheasant picture on one of the bookcases flanking the fireplace.


I re-arranged the tiered stand by placing the green pumpkin on it.  


I moved some things around on the bookcase in the dining room too. 


Brought this little fellow up from the basement and sat him in the sunroom.


See that big smile on his face!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful week!

I'm joining Show Off Your Cottage Monday
at House in the Roses


Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life

Adsense Ad