More Autumn Color

I brought a few more items out of my fall storage bin and "scattered" them through a couple of rooms.  I hope to be able to get everything like I want it tomorrow or Sunday.  I'm sharing a few vignettes that will very likely change tomorrow.  :) You know how we are.  Gotta try out everything until we get that "yesssss" feeling. 

 I found this tray at an antique shop yesterday for only $9.00.
I filled it with faux pumpkins and gourdsI may add candles, or some burlap or raffia.
The baskets of flowers were bought last year at Kirklands.
I have beige pumpkins in vintage sherbert glasses.



Isn't the tray pretty?

 
Here's a little spot in the bookcase.


It's autumn on the front door!  


The dining room table is getting more changes this weekend.  

 Little vignette on the entry table.

Be sure to stop by this weekend and see if I have everything finalized.  Here's hoping!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Come join the Friday Potpourri party at 2805. 


I'll see you there!

A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...