A Different View

My photos usually focus on a particular object, or a vignette.  So today I am sharing a few photos that were shot at a wider angle in my home so you can get a better look.

 This shot shows a wider area of the family room.  Please ignore the throw on the sofa.  We live in this room and we both have our throws.  :)

The wall color is candlelight.
The molding is painted with a glossy exterior white (holds up well to washing).

 This is a different view.  Again, there are those throws.  :)  You can tell this wasn't "staged".

 A view of the breakfast nook.



 These flowers were a great bargain at Michael's yesterday.  They had selected Ashland brand florals at 70% off so I got these for $1.19 per bush.  The colors were perfect for an autumn arrangement. The piece on the stand is a straw placemat that I attached an orange/brown ring to.  I sat it on the easel for elevation.  


Hope you have a wonderful week.

Parties I'm linking to:
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at House in the Roses
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Thanks ladies for hosting these parties!

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...