Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Cloches and More

Today I'm sharing my fall cloches with you.  Marty at A Stroll Thru Life is hosting a cloche party on Tuesday, instead of the Table Top Party.   Hope you will join in the fun.  No one does a cloche party like Marty!! You won't believe all the beautiful inspiration at her parties.


I will party with some other fabulous hostesses this week as well.  Please pay a visit to:


 Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805

Talk about fun and lots of eye candy!!!



Apothecary Jar filled with faux sugared fruit.
I bought this fall towel at a yard sale on Friday for a dollar. 



Here you can see the entire table including the burlap lamp shade cover I made recently.  
A Dollar Tree pumpkin on a pedestal plate I made using a candle stick.
I saw this idea in a recent magazine.  I wrapped a piece of styrofoam with ribbon and stuck these little butterflies from Micheal's into it.   
You've seen this little fella before.  I love the rust colored moss and raffia.
This cloche is a favorite of mine.  I left the same bird and flower in it for fall.  The color of the flower reminds me of maple leaves.

This is the largest cloche I have.  The pumpkin inside is from Dollar General last year.
Here you can see the burlap I'm using as a runner.  Love it!!!
Fall pick inside wire pumpkin free with coupons last fall at CVS. 
I changed out the picture above the table and exchanged the items on the table as well.  This arrangement is made from odds and ends I already had.  You saw the candle makeover a couple of weeks ago.    This picture had the glass broken and I got it at an unbelievable price at Kirkland's several years ago.  Maybe $20.00.
Close up of the picture.
A favorite vignette on the book case.

Wishing you all a wonderful fall week and happy halloween!!


Adsense Ad